Did you know we have a chat room? It feels a bit deserted and one fun way of drawing a bit of attention to it would be to change the default - and dull - name to something awesome!
Several other sites have cool names for their main chat rooms, some examples are:
- The Whiteboard, Programmer's main room
- The Water Cooler, The Workplace's main room
- The Heap, DBA's main room
- Root Access, Super User's main room
- The Bridge, Gaming's main room
- Mos Eisley, SciFi's main room
Unfortunately, The Assembly is already taken.
This is a straight up poll, and the Q&A platform doesn't cope particularly well with polls, so let's limit this to a week. Top voted answer after a week wins, at which point we'll close the question.
We have a winner, Agora!