Presently, Politics SE has a very strong US bias. From counting country-based tags:
- united-states: 119 questions
- (european-union: 11 questions; not a country)
- uk: 7 questions
- russian-federation: 5 questions
- italy: 4 questions
- india france: 3 questions
- australia cuba finland mali nepal pakistan china: 2 questions
- somalia sweden ukraine switzerland palestine nigeria norway haiti hungary iraq israel denmark (african-union) afghanistan bolivia canada venezuela: 1 question
That's a very strong bias. The United States has more than twice the number of questions than all the other countries combined.
How can we attract a more diverse public to the site?