This question says that
where after three months of rioting, protesters and counter-protesters have begun shooting each other on the streets with a total of three dead
I left a comment pointing out there was a fourth shooting death (preceding the most recent events) which has since been deleted. (An Austin man drove his car into a group of protestors at the end of July, then shot and killed Garrett Foster when he was approached).
I realize politics.SE is more opinion based than other SE sites, but I thought it will still strive for accuracy. Therefore, I was hopeful the information from my comment would make it into the question, or at least stay as a comment under the question.
- Nothing. My facts are wrong. Only three people have died.
- Nothing. It's ok for questions to be factually incorrect.
- Question is edited to include correct information.
- Original comment is restored.
- Something else? (This is a "discussion" post afterall)