Question 57192 was deleted as a duplicate by a single named user and a robot named "community". While there is some overlap between the old question (on qualifications in general), I think the new (today) question has answers that more directly address the OP's question.
The user page for "community" summarizes the bot saying it does things like:
I do things like
- Randomly poke old unanswered questions every hour so they get some attention
- Own community questions and answers so nobody gets unnecessary reputation from them
- Own downvotes on spam/evil posts that get permanently deleted
- Own suggested edits from anonymous users
- Remove abandoned questions on the server farm
Is the bot behaving as intended by closing a question the same day it was opened by the vote of a single human?