I suggest renaming icc to international-criminal-court, dropping the icc tag.
Add the tag international-court-of-justice for questions about the ICJ (aka, World Court). Nineteen questions:
Questions about, or actions taken, by the International Court of Justice, also known as the World Court. This court hears civil cases between different countries. For similar questions about criminal cases, see [international-criminal-court]. If your question is not about either of these courts, see [international-courts] for guidance.
As @Philipp suggests, add an
s to rename international-court to international-courts.
Suggested usage update, along with the list of other tags, as shown below, in tag info:
Questions relating to courts that are formed by treaties between nations. Examples include the International Criminal Court and the International Court of Justice, for which specific tags are available. See the tag info (Learn more...) for additional courts and their tags.
Retag questions for the two specific courts, reserving international-courts for general use or courts with no available tag.
This would result in four tags containing
Following is the tag information added to international-courts.
Additional tags for certain international and regional courts. These tags may be used instead of the international-courts tag.
International Courts and Tribunals
- international-court-of-justice International Court of Justice
- international-criminal-court International Criminal Court
- International Labour Organization Administrative Tribunal
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea
- Permanent Court of Arbitration
- world-bank World Bank - International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes
- intellectual-property World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration and Mediation Center.
- wto World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement Body and Appellate Body
Ad Hoc Criminal Tribunals and Special Courts:
Nuremberg War Crimes Trials:
- Caribbean Court of Justice
- Central American Court of Justice
- Court of Justice of the Andean Community
- The Court of Justice of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- european-union Court of Justice of the European Union
- osce Court on Conciliation and Arbitration - Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- echr European Court of Human Rights
- efta European Free Trade Agreement Court
- council-of-europe Council of Europe
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights
This list of courts is from the US Department of Justice.