The has only 8 questions but they seem to cover different topics.

Few are about the Westminster system of government:

Some are about the UK specifically:

One is mostly about a different topic (historic English influence on Scottish politics):

The tag excerpt isn't very descriptive either, it mostly introduces it as a synonym to (some tagret on whoever wrote that no doubt):

Westminster is an area in Central London that's often used synonymously with the UK Government. Consider using with the following tags: [united-kingdom], [house-of-commons] or [house-of-lords].

My suggestion is as follows:


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .