I'm an electronics engineer. I design analog and digital circuitry, do low-level programming of embedded systems, and high-level programming of DSP algorithms.
New York, United States
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 12 at 18:31
- Electrical Engineering 26.4k 26.4k 1919 gold badges103103 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.4k 18.4k 2323 gold badges102102 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 13.1k 13.1k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 6.8k 6.8k 2020 gold badges7575 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"?
- 200 Append a NumPy array to a NumPy array
- 194 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 189 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 179 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 158 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- 133 Peak-finding algorithm for Python/SciPy
- View more network posts →