New York, United States
Member for 4 years, 11 months
I'm an electronics engineer. I design analog and digital circuitry, do low-level programming of embedded systems, and high-level programming of DSP algorithms.
- Electrical Engineering 27.4k 27.4k 2121 gold badges107107 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.2k 22.2k 3131 gold badges117117 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 14.6k 14.6k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Super User 7.3k 7.3k 2121 gold badges7777 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Physics 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 270 Concatenate a NumPy array to another NumPy array
- 254 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 250 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"
- 213 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 202 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 176 How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- 165 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.