I'm an electronics engineer. I design analog and digital circuitry, do low-level programming of embedded systems, and high-level programming of DSP algorithms.
New York, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 12 at 18:31
- Electrical Engineering 26.6k 26.6k 1919 gold badges104104 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.6k 19.6k 2424 gold badges107107 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 13.5k 13.5k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Super User 6.9k 6.9k 2020 gold badges7575 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 Append a NumPy array to a NumPy array
- 224 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"?
- 208 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 197 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 185 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 162 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- 139 Peak-finding algorithm for Python/SciPy
- View more network posts →