If major news organizations were all to actually follow the Society of Professional Journalist's Code of Ethics, there would be a lot less to argue about on this site.
Politics itself is fairly simple without agents of unrest stirring up trouble.
Outside the Box
Member for 2 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 24 '18 at 2:35
- Unix & Linux 24.6k 24.6k 1010 gold badges7171 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Academia 4k 4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 400 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 255 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 236 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 181 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 146 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 116 Server admin sent me a private key to use. Why?
- 104 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →