Web developer since 2000.
I hate git... "why can't I just edit that 1 file there?"
"You have to use git"
"I have it open in the browser, where is the edit button?"
"git doesn't let you edit"
"what's the point of a repository if I can't edit it?"
"you have to clone it"
"you mean I have to duplicate every single file just to edit 1?"
"Yeah, and then you upload it using the command line"
"That's stupid. Command line? This is 2013, and you want me to use a command line!"
"You only have to learn 3 commands"
"Three commands? But it's already saved locally"
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '19 at 5:26
- Arqade 11.9k 11.9k 4242 gold badges9393 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Skeptics 8.4k 8.4k 1111 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6k 6k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 What does "./" (dot slash) refer to in terms of an HTML file path location?
- 80 Was an elderly woman forcibly euthanized in the Netherlands?
- 79 Did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle prank 12 men into fleeing their countries?
- 76 Disable zoom on input focus in Android webpage
- 73 Is the proposal to create a US Space Force being taken seriously?
- 70 How do I make money efficiently?
- 69 Is Earth as smooth as a billiard ball?
- View more network posts →