Web developer since 2000.
I hate git... "why can't I just edit that 1 file there?"
"You have to use git"
"I have it open in the browser, where is the edit button?"
"git doesn't let you edit"
"what's the point of a repository if I can't edit it?"
"you have to clone it"
"you mean I have to duplicate every single file just to edit 1?"
"Yeah, and then you upload it using the command line"
"That's stupid. Command line? This is 2013, and you want me to use a command line!"
"You only have to learn 3 commands"
"Three commands? But it's already saved locally"
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '18 at 7:29
- Arqade 8.3k 8.3k 3838 gold badges8989 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.3k 4.3k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 4.2k 4.2k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 What does "./" (dot slash) refer to in terms of an HTML file path location?
- 80 Was an elderly woman forcibly euthanized in the Netherlands?
- 72 Is the proposal to create a US Space Force being taken seriously?
- 72 Disable zoom on input focus in Android webpage
- 70 How do I make money efficiently?
- 69 Is Earth as smooth as a billiard ball?
- 61 Are 42% of human deaths worldwide from abortion?
- View more network posts →