Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '19 at 15:35
- Stack Overflow 98.5k 98.5k 33 gold badges145145 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 28.2k 28.2k 5151 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Physics 12k 12k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.9k 5.9k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 109 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 80 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 79 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 78 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 25 '18