"When goods cannot cross borders, armies will."
Frédéric Bastiat (1801–1850)
- Former intelligence operator now turned independent Agile coach
- Twitter: @steven_feeney
- Website: www.stevenfeeney.com
- Guest lecturer at University of London
- Winner Lean Startup London and alumni of Startup Bootcamp
I cannot guarantee my behaviour on Stack Exchange is always appropriate.
- Project Management 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Politics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3k 3k 1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Travel 930 930 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 901 901 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 234 Why is President Trump making such a big deal about fake news, and specifically targeting reputable organizations like The New York Times and CNN?
- 58 Why did flatbread dominate the Middle East but Europe adopted raised breads?
- 55 Is it dangerous to rope together on an ascent of hard packed ice?
- 47 Why doesn't Arthur keep his promise in Passengers?
- 47 As a native English speaker, which two further languages would give me the most travel utility worldwide?
- 45 What is the point of asking the Prime Minister about their engagements for the rest of the day?
- 37 How handle a situation in which a domain-expert has fabricated his history of expertise?
- View more network posts →
-8 Why has this answer been deleted? Jun 1 '17
-11 Why has this answer been deleted? Jun 1 '17