I'm Dai, I'm currently a software engineer in Seattle doing the rounds on a variety of startups. I'm mostly familiar with the .NET stack.
(Just don't call me a "full-stack" engineer - there's more to software than a "back-end" vs. "front-end" dichotomy: think about embedded and robotics, industrial control, avionics, systems programming with Rust, and so on!)
I like to think I have extensive experience in C# and the .NET Framework, and modest experience in C++. Prior to Microsoft I worked on web-applications and web-services using ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and WCF. I also have experience in PHP, Java and other non-Microsoft platforms and technologies for which I'm happy to answer questions about.
- Stack Overflow 94.2k 94.2k 2121 gold badges159159 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2k 2k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 I'm lost. What happened to ASP.NET MVC 5?
- 101 How to write a ternary operator (aka if) expression without repeating yourself
- 94 Html Agility Pack get all elements by class
- 81 Do checkbox inputs only post data if they're checked?
- 71 How to get current domain name in ASP.NET
- 67 How to write an URI string in App.Config
- 67 Should software refer to itself in the first-person, especially in error messages?
- View more network posts →