Practically, I mostly do C# and SQL programming, and occasionally C, C++, Java and Python.
My main fields of interest are:
- Formal languages and automatons
- Internationalization and the Unicode standard
- Natural language parsing
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 at 20:34
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Law 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Code Golf 971 971 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 495 495 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 558 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 28 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 26 Why the switch from “ihr” to “Sie” in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 24 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 18 What is the difference between native language, first language, mother tongue and L1?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- View more network posts →