Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Role-playing Games 2k 2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 248 Evil Campaigns: How to explain the difference between being evil and being a jerk?
- 96 Is it unethical to supply a marked solution to a student who has shown intent to cheat, with the intent of identifying them for punishment?
- 68 If a person claims to know anything could it be disproven by saying 'prove that we are not in a simulation'?
- 50 Why is peer review so random?
- 25 How can we overcome the challenge of the anti statistical philosopher?
- 25 "As a child, I was told Spiders felt no emotion."
- 24 How can a secret, murderous cult remain secret?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.