- Stack Overflow 107.9k 107.9k 99 gold badges122122 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 880 880 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 655 655 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 581 581 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 342 342 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Getting only element from a single-element list in Python?
- 119 What's the purpose of this  at the end of struct declaration?
- 100 IndexError: tuple index out of range when using py2exe
- 94 Passing object by reference to std::thread in C++11
- 85 What causes [*a] to overallocate?
- 52 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 47 Efficiently count word frequencies in python
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '19