- Identity is the new perimeter
- Password managers are the best solution available right now
- National ID cards can be good for security and privacy
- Output sanitisation trumps input validation
- Be pragmatic; perfect is the enemy of good enough
- The long-term solution is for vendors to build more security into systems
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '17 at 17:49
- Information Security 29.7k 29.7k 44 gold badges8282 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 135 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 98 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 89 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 82 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 81 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 64 Is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough for online banking?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.