I would describe talking to the left as "preaching to a bee hive." This is a play on the expression "preaching to the choir."
You won't convince the bees. They'll keep buzzing (ironically self-referring to the buzz in the name of one of their meccas, BuzzFeed).
But if they feel threatened by you, they'll immediately gang up on you and sting you, one by one, until they are sure that you are no longer a threat.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
426 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '19 at 12:17
Top network posts
- 62 Why shouldn't BBC have to register as a foreign agent?
- 39 Why is counting election totals more difficult than lottery administration?
- 27 Is there a *political* schism between former Soviet Jews and other Jews in the US?
- 26 Why wasn't Elena Kagan's lack of *judicial* experience an issue?
- 22 When is a democratic vote actually the wrong tool?
- 19 What are the Republicans' arguments for blaming the Democrats for the shutdown?
- 13 Germany's Ladenschlussgesetz in comparison to Israel's business laws about the Sabbath
- View more network posts →