Just a guy.
- Chess 14k 14k 2626 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Law 5.7k 5.7k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Politics 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 275 275 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Arbiter ignored cheating, and I signed the scoresheet. Did I lose my right to object?
- 49 Can a business put a specific cancel-by date into a contract?
- 27 Can the VP technically take over the Senate by ignoring certain precedents?
- 27 When you are winning, is it ethical to not go for a checkmate right away?
- 24 I provided water bottle to my opponent, he drank it then lost on time due to the need of using bathroom. Is this unethical?
- 22 How does one promote a third queen in an over the board game?
- 22 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- View more network posts →