- Chess 12.4k 12.4k 2323 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Law 5.4k 5.4k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Politics 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 265 265 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Arbiter ignored cheating, and I signed the scoresheet. Did I lose my right to object?
- 49 Can a business put a specific cancel-by date into a contract?
- 27 Can the VP technically take over the Senate by ignoring certain precedents?
- 26 When you are winning, is it ethical to not go for a checkmate right away?
- 24 I provided water bottle to my opponent, he drank it then lost on time due to the need of using bathroom. Is this unethical?
- 22 How does one promote a third queen in an over the board game?
- 21 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- View more network posts →