- Chess 9.9k 9.9k 1919 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Law 5.1k 5.1k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Politics 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 265 265 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Arbiter ignored cheating, and I signed the scoresheet. Did I lose my right to object?
- 49 Can a business put a specific cancel-by date into a contract?
- 20 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- 18 Can I be charged for murder if I throw peanuts at someone who has a severe peanut allergy and they die as a result of that?
- 17 When a game is cut short and the winner is determined by material, do points still count if they're from promoted pawns?
- 17 Can a player be forced to adjust a piece?
- 16 Tournaments for adults only?
- View more network posts →