I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 17:25
- Stack Overflow 319.8k 319.8k 4040 gold badges530530 silver badges713713 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.2k 32.2k 1414 gold badges5757 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Game Development 25k 25k 33 gold badges7070 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.6k 10.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 5k 5k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 802 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 382 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 345 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 277 Lua string to int
- 269 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 247 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →