I like to develop elegant and concise solutions for complex problems.
Mostly I program in Java, but I do appreciate Scala very much, since it allows for many programming styles that help with that. I prefer wisely commented code, much unit testing and functional programming with immutable objects. And I do like maths very much.
- Stack Overflow 22.7k 22.7k 2626 gold badges9595 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 587 587 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 325 325 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Maven: how to do parallel builds?
- 123 How to use multiple arguments for awk with a shebang (i.e. #!)?
- 98 How to set environment variable or system property in spring tests?
- 95 JUnit test with dynamic number of tests
- 94 How to close a Java Swing application from the code
- 78 What is a sensible prime for hashcode calculation?
- 73 Java-syntax for explicitly specifying generic arguments in method calls
- View more network posts →