“Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“No man means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous.” ― Henry Adams, The Education of Henry Adams
“Myth is much more important and true than history. History is just journalism and you know how reliable that is.”
― Joseph Campbell
You can speak truth to power, but the courage to ask the hard question is true power.
San Cristóbal, Guatemala
Member for 3 years, 3 months
71 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '19 at 15:08
- English Language & Usage 12.3k 12.3k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 741 741 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 487 487 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 96 Idiom for 'person who gets violent when drunk"
- 83 Why were the three rings allowed to go to the Undying Land?
- 52 Does Sheldon Cooper have Asperger's Syndrome?
- 39 "Josephine, Schmosephine"
- 37 What do you call the land area around a pond?
- 36 What is an "alternative fact"?
- View more network posts →