Azor Ahai -him-
Volunteering in academia is immoral and wrong.
My pronouns are he/him, but they/them is fine too.
My interests are in linguistics and psych. PhD student.
Minnesota, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Academia 18.5k 18.5k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Politics 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- 118 Is it ethical to award points for hilariously bad answers?
- 112 I found an error in my exam that caused me to lose time on other questions, resulting in a lower grade. How can I appeal?
- 95 As an international instructor, should I openly talk about my accent?
- 89 Is there objective proof that Jo Jorgensen stopped Trump winning, like a right-wing Ralph Nader?
- 89 Would an honest researcher actually have to pay back their salary?
- 71 Why don't Democrat or Republican partisans register and vote in swing states?
- View more network posts →