Azor Ahai -him-
Volunteering in academia is immoral and wrong.
My pronouns are he/him, but they/them is fine too.
My interests are in linguistics and psych. PhD student.
Minnesota, United States
Member for 3 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Academia 14.7k 14.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Politics 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- 117 Is it ethical to award points for hilariously bad answers?
- 112 I found an error in my exam that caused me to lose time on other questions, resulting in a lower grade. How can I appeal?
- 96 As an international instructor, should I openly talk about my accent?
- 89 Is there objective proof that Jo Jorgensen stopped Trump winning, like a right-wing Ralph Nader?
- 89 Would an honest researcher actually have to pay back their salary?
- 70 Why don't Democrat or Republican partisans register and vote in swing states?
- View more network posts →