Physicist, reader, human being, and lover of vegetarian cuisine, not necessarily in that order. Second-most M̶o̶s̶t̶ reputation in bounties on Science Fiction and Fantasy Stack Exchange.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 at 21:29
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 104.3k 104.3k 2626 gold badges408408 silver badges554554 bronze badges
- Politics 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 Was Rorschach's Pagliacci joke a real joke?
- 201 If Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard (allegedly), why would he work at a glorified boarding school? Is there a role with more responsibility?
- 146 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 126 Was the "Something Wicked This Way Comes" tag line to the Prisoner Of Azkaban movie poster taken from the 1962 Ray Bradbury novel of the same name?
- 125 Are there any (natural) scientists in Middle-earth?
- 113 What happened to Fawkes?
- 105 Why is DC so, so, so Democratic?
- View more network posts →