Physicist, reader, human being, and lover of vegetarian cuisine, not necessarily in that order. Second-most M̶o̶s̶t̶ reputation in bounties on Science Fiction and Fantasy Stack Exchange.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
13 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 106.9k 106.9k 3131 gold badges428428 silver badges580580 bronze badges
- Politics 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 Was Rorschach's Pagliacci joke a real joke?
- 201 If Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard (allegedly), why would he work at a glorified boarding school? Is there a role with more responsibility?
- 150 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 126 Was the "Something Wicked This Way Comes" tag line to the Prisoner Of Azkaban movie poster taken from the 1962 Ray Bradbury novel of the same name?
- 125 Are there any (natural) scientists in Middle-earth?
- 113 What happened to Fawkes?
- 107 Why is DC so, so, so Democratic?
- View more network posts →