I've written software for everything from network equipment to Apache helicopters. Now writing enterprise platform software in Scala, with some tools in Python.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 I am kbielefe (https://keybase.io/kbielefe) on keybase and https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/3965/karl-bielefeldt. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iHUEARYIAB0WIQRO4OkSJEJGkICeDn3PLgn5fJxAiwUCWyD4CAAKCRDPLgn5fJxA iyYqAQCbs9NSs37Q6B7Jcko/tWx9ZajQw89pwefvL6klAtIW8QEAtbqxoCCVJRu8 6of2y1QHLaO8/KYpMKB3slIxNAEsigQ= =S1OL -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '18 at 4:36
- Software Engineering 128k 128k 3434 gold badges234234 silver badges433433 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 38.1k 38.1k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Parenting 34.9k 34.9k 99 gold badges5959 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- The Workplace 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1175 Is there any way to git checkout previous branch?
- 525 Is it rude to leave an interview early if you have already made your decision?
- 275 Dealing with reactions from colleague about being self-taught
- 251 How do you write unit tests for code with difficult to predict results?
- 201 Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 180 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- 167 How do quick & dirty programmers know they got it right?
- View more network posts →