- Space Exploration 106.4k 106.4k 3535 gold badges271271 silver badges839839 bronze badges
- Astronomy 21.2k 21.2k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Earth Science 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.1k 6.1k 2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.6k 5.6k 2121 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 140 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 103 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 83 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 79 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 78 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 78 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 77 How much bigger could Earth be, before rockets wouldn't work?
- View more network posts →