- Space Exploration 94.8k 94.8k 3030 gold badges237237 silver badges744744 bronze badges
- Astronomy 18.9k 18.9k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Earth Science 6k 6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.5k 5.5k 1818 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 101 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 77 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 76 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 76 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 66 How much bigger could Earth be, before rockets would't work?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
1 Regarding a new chat room Jan 12