I like IPv6, networking, Ubuntu, and Juju/MAAS/Openstack stuff. Know Python fairly well, and am learning C++ as a student of Oregon Institute of Technology's Software Engineering program (which I would have never been doing it if wasn't for Ubuntu/Open source software that introduced me to programming and convinced me I could actually learn programming).
At home, I'm somewhat of a handyman, knowing a little framing/carpeting/drywall/plumbing (especially irrigation) and a fair amount of electrical wiring.
Baker City, OR
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 '20 at 0:13
- Ask Ubuntu 11k 11k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 792 792 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 651 651 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 593 593 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 Whats the simplest way to edit and add files to "/var/www"?
- 137 How bad is IPv4 address exhaustion really?
- 97 How do I add a DNS server via resolv.conf?
- 68 Is it an insult to my university to not walk in graduation?
- 66 Where is the SSH Server Fingerprint generated/stored?
- 38 Can I change the Linux console (Ctrl+Alt+F1) font to Ubuntu Mono?
- 36 Example of the right way to use QThread in PyQt?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 25 '17