- Stack Overflow 20.5k 20.5k 1818 gold badges8787 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Politics 773 773 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 608 608 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 548 548 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Law 317 317 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Is it smart to replace boost::thread and boost::mutex with c++11 equivalents?
- 113 throw new std::exception vs throw std::exception
- 83 How to get integer thread id in c++11
- 70 How to implement multithread safe singleton in C++11 without using <mutex>
- 68 Rule-of-Three becomes Rule-of-Five with C++11?
- 53 Why is C++11 constexpr so restrictive?
- 47 std::mutex vs std::recursive_mutex as class member
- View more network posts →