Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Politics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 891 891 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 481 481 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Why can't Erdogan's dictatorship be defined as benevolent?
- 65 How can the influence of wealthy individuals on democratic processes be reduced?
- 32 How to make sure humans do not know the meteorological phenomenon rainbow?
- 31 How can I move past being burnt out when working long hours?
- 26 Why do we need static coalitions?
- 23 Does stopping metal imports alone cover the trade deficit of the USA?
- 17 Have any Western governments officially conceded that becoming involved in the Arab Spring was a mistake?
- View more network posts →