Stack Exchange did an amazing job of building up a high quality repository of questions and answers by providing tools that allowed a community of dedicated people to curate this body of knowledge and working in co-operation with the community to build this fantastic resource. Unfortunately, over the past number of years, the interests of the corporation (user growth at the expense of else, apparently) have diverged from that of the community (maintain high quality). See https://dearstackexchange.com/
- Unix & Linux 10k 10k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 279 Why is the use of len(SEQUENCE) in condition values considered incorrect by Pylint?
- 128 Viewing all iptables rules
- 106 Is Vim immune to copy-paste attack?
- 76 Why does bashrc check whether the current shell is interactive?
- 67 Are shell scripts sensitive to encoding and line endings?
- 65 Get SSH server key fingerprint
- 54 Run ./script.sh vs bash script.sh - permission denied
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.