- Stack Overflow 125k 125k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 359 359 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Philosophy 321 321 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Christianity 262 262 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Can I use NULL as substitution for the value of 0?
- 55 Why does parseInt warn of using valueOf
- 47 Time waste of execv() and fork()
- 46 What does this mean: a pointer to void will never be equal to another pointer?
- 33 Why is not possible to reopen a closed (standard) stream?
- 30 Managing and organizing the massively increased number of classes after switching to SOLID?
- 24 Is masking before unsigned left shift in C/C++ too paranoid?
- View more network posts →