- Stack Overflow 96.5k 96.5k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Philosophy 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 281 281 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 210 210 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Why does parseInt warn of using valueOf
- 45 Time waste of execv() and fork()
- 29 Managing and organizing the massively increased number of classes after switching to SOLID?
- 29 Why is not possible to reopen a closed (standard) stream?
- 24 Is masking before unsigned left shift in C/C++ too paranoid?
- 24 Is "typedef" in between the type and the alias standard-conformant?
- 20 What does impossibility to return arrays actually mean in C?
- View more network posts →