- Stack Overflow 101.1k 101.1k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Philosophy 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Law 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Can I use NULL as substitution for the value of 0?
- 55 Why does parseInt warn of using valueOf
- 45 Time waste of execv() and fork()
- 31 Why is not possible to reopen a closed (standard) stream?
- 30 Managing and organizing the massively increased number of classes after switching to SOLID?
- 24 Is masking before unsigned left shift in C/C++ too paranoid?
- 24 Is "typedef" in between the type and the alias standard-conformant?
- View more network posts →