- Stack Overflow 115.1k 115.1k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 341 341 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Philosophy 321 321 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Politics 263 263 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Can I use NULL as substitution for the value of 0?
- 55 Why does parseInt warn of using valueOf
- 46 Time waste of execv() and fork()
- 32 Why is not possible to reopen a closed (standard) stream?
- 30 Managing and organizing the massively increased number of classes after switching to SOLID?
- 24 Is "typedef" in between the type and the alias standard-conformant?
- 24 Is masking before unsigned left shift in C/C++ too paranoid?
- View more network posts →