Hi, my name is Sven, I'm from the lovely country Luxembourg and am studying Information Systems at Saarland University (Germany). In my spare time I'm politically active as the president of the Pirate Party Luxembourg and working continuously on improving electoral systems and making politics more transparent. In that role I developed some open data projects in Luxembourg and did research on different voting systems.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
23 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '13 at 20:21
Top network posts
- 81 What is meant by the "left" and the "right"?
- 45 What are the advantages/disadvantages of a mandatory voting system?
- 39 What are the disadvantages of first-past-the-post electoral systems?
- 39 What challenges remain for online voting?
- 24 Is there an optimal size of a parliament?
- 24 Has "none of the above" ever been added to a ballot? What was the effect?
- 17 What are the consequences of recalling ambassadors?
- View more network posts →