Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about him.
- Information Security 5.5k 5.5k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Community Building 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 130 Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads?
- 115 Why should 'boneheaded' exceptions not be caught, especially in server code?
- 102 How to explain to traditional people why they should upgrade their old Windows XP device?
- 100 Did eight Jesuit priests survive the nuking of Hiroshima without serious injury?
- 71 How to recursively remove execute permissions from files without touching folders?
- 65 Are most Linux systems that allow non-root users to execute code straightforwardly rootable?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.