- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 525 525 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 433 433 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 301 301 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What can (and should) an educator do about ambiguous terms like "triangle", "square", etc?
- 21 Why doesn’t the IRS just send me a bill for the taxes I owe based on the info they already have?
- 16 Why did the original design of COM on Windows rely on the Registry?
- 16 Why was Reagan sworn in twice for his second term?
- 11 What are the powers of mayors in the US?
- 11 Ballot Secrecy - is it a Voter's Privilege or a Voter's Obligation?
- 11 Interview by fellow PhD students, not the professor himself
- View more network posts →