Electrical and energy engineer, focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
Madison, WI, USA
Member for 1 year, 5 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 21:59
- Sustainable Living 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 443 443 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 318 318 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Did the US Climate Reference Network Show No New Warming Since 2005 in the US?
- 82 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 73 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 17 Was this scene in S8E06 added because of fan reactions to S8E04?
- 15 How do Republicans explain their lack of support among minority voters?
- 15 Does one SUV tank of ethanol "take as much grain as could feed a person for a whole year?"
- 14 How many times do you need to use a cheap re-usable bag to offset its impact?
- View more network posts →