I'm an electrical and energy engineer. At work, I focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
- Sustainable Living 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 603 603 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 466 466 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Does the production of a Tesla battery produce as much CO2 as driving 200,000 km?
- 91 Did the US Climate Reference Network Show No New Warming Since 2005 in the US?
- 86 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 73 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 53 Can we make the "expanded user card" privilege universal?
- 34 Are countries other than the US concerned about preferred pronouns and how they relate to gender?
- 31 Post for clarifications on the updated pronouns FAQ
- View more network posts →