I'm an electrical and energy engineer. At work, I focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
Check out Sustainability.SE -- for people trying to live a sustainable lifestyle, and for professionals in renewable energy and other clean technology. We take questions on sustainability issues including climate change, renewable energy, and sustainable resources. For example:
- Sustainable Living♦ 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 693 693 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 Have China and India more than doubled carbon emissions since 2000 while U.S. emissions have fallen?
- 112 Does the production of a Tesla battery produce as much CO2 as driving 200,000 km?
- 91 Did the US Climate Reference Network Show No New Warming Since 2005 in the US?
- 86 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 73 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 68 Did wind and solar exceed expected power delivery during Winter Storm Uri?
- 64 Is it dangerous to use a gas range for heating?
- View more network posts →