I'm an applied research scientist at Georgia Tech Research Institute. Mostly that consists of doing data analysis and writing programs in every conceivable language. Also, I like to bike, camp, sail, swim and generally run jump and play. I'm planning to pursue my Phd in CS soon, with a focus on machine learning, and, specifically deep-learning.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 at 8:47
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 695 695 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 565 565 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 423 423 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 275 275 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Ban on all campaign finance?
- 15 Census boycott for political purposes
- 15 When is it inappropriate to control for a variable?
- 13 How to obtain the gradients in keras?
- 10 What is the surface temperature distribution of Venus?
- 10 Will the oceans swallow all of the land?
- 7 How to find references for known facts?
- View more network posts →