I'm an applied research scientist at Georgia Tech Research Institute. Mostly that consists of doing data analysis and writing programs in every conceivable language. Also, I like to bike, camp, sail, swim and generally run jump and play. I'm planning to pursue my Phd in CS soon, with a focus on machine learning, and, specifically deep-learning.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 12:33
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 774 774 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Politics 731 731 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 430 430 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 331 331 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Ban on all campaign finance?
- 19 How to obtain the gradients in keras?
- 15 When is it inappropriate to control for a variable?
- 15 Census boycott for political purposes
- 12 What is the surface temperature distribution of Venus?
- 11 Why do some states forbid per-kWh by anyone but the utility monopoly?
- 10 Is there a way to hibernate a docker container
- View more network posts →