((89.99999999999999 !== 90.00000000000000) !== (89.999999999999999 !== 90.000000000000000))
Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.
Member for 2 years
810 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '19 at 4:13
Top network posts
- 44 How can I make an image carousel with only CSS?
- 43 What is SpreadElement in ECMAScript documentation? Is it the same as Spread syntax at MDN?
- 38 Copy text string on click
- 38 How to set File objects and length property at FileList object where the files are also reflected at FormData object?
- 31 Permutations without recursive function call
- 28 Is there an "exists" function for jQuery?
- View more network posts →