I'm interested in tissue engineering, surgery-science, and regenerative medicine.
I've worked on a lot of projects, including: nanoparticle targeting in vitro and in vivo, analyzing gene expression in human atheromas, synthesizing mechanoresponsive hydrogels, developing a non-destructive cellular nanoparticle uptake quantitation method, and performing LC-MS-based metabolomics studies.
I'm now an MD-PhD candidate at the University of Colorado.
I'm also interested in music (I play trumpet, violin, and clarinet), film, written work, and other media, as well as law, politics, philosophy, and design. My girlfriend and I have pet Aussiedoodles and Sphynx cats.
- Medical Sciences 667 667 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 572 572 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 375 375 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 291 291 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Law 288 288 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 How do free-speech protections in the United States apply in public to corporate misrepresentations?
- 19 Can't sing high notes anymore after a bad cold
- 8 Blood acidity and bones
- 7 Should I give professor gift at the beginning of my PhD?
- 7 Narcan nasal spray
- 6 Can current passing through a wire potentially ignite gasoline? If not, why?
- 6 What's the word for the action of using a one-time special offer?
- View more network posts →