I'm interested in tissue engineering, surgery-science, and regenerative medicine.
I've worked on a lot of projects, including: nanoparticle targeting in vitro and in vivo, analyzing gene expression in human atheromas, synthesizing mechanoresponsive hydrogels, developing a non-destructive cellular nanoparticle uptake quantitation method, and performing LC-MS-based metabolomics studies.
I'm a 3rd-year MD-PhD candidate at the University of Colorado, pursuing my thesis studies in the lab of Dr. Kristi Anseth.
Additionally, I'm interested in music (I play most brass instruments, violin, viola, clarinet, saxophone, and piano), film, written work, and other media, as well as law, politics, philosophy, and design. I also have two pet Sphynx cats.
- Medical Sciences 707 707 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 552 552 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Law 418 418 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 393 393 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 281 281 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How do free-speech protections in the United States apply in public to corporate misrepresentations?
- 19 Can't sing high notes anymore after a bad cold
- 8 Blood acidity and bones
- 7 Should I give professor gift at the beginning of my PhD?
- 7 How does poor sleep cause circles under one's eyes?
- 7 Does Honey Promote Tooth Decay or Prevent It?
- 7 Narcan nasal spray
- View more network posts →