I'm a fan of LINQ in C#. It means you can mix and match imperative and declarative code to suit the need. I prefer not to make things any more complicated than they actually are.
I'm still trying to understand why Android was a commercial success and Windows Phone wasn't, when Android is inferior in almost every way. I hope that when I figure this out I will be ready to market my own products.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '18 at 3:19
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 848 848 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 503 503 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 359 359 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Aviation 333 333 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1053 What is the difference between a port and a socket?
- 491 When and why are database joins expensive?
- 157 How do ports work with IPv6?
- 65 What's the best method to pass parameters to SQLCommand?
- 42 async constructor functions in TypeScript?
- 41 What's the difference between an exclusive lock and a shared lock?
- 35 Suitable alloys of platinum or gold for weaponry
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 27 '18