Top network posts
- 64 Why do bikes hardly ever skid while braking with the front wheel?
- 21 What is the logic behind charging tax _in the form of money_ for owning property when the property does not produce money?
- 9 Are cops required by law to have "reasonable suspicion" in order to detain a person? If so, do they have to inform the detainee about the suspicion?
- 8 Can we theoretically guide cold air from high altitude down to the needy cities as free AC?
- 8 Why do cops make up funny stories when detaining people?
- 6 Why do the people (through their representatives) pay for the police officers' transgressions against the people?
- View more network posts →