Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 23:35
- Mathematics 177.2k 177.2k 1414 gold badges149149 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Physics 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 464 464 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 135 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 110 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 84 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 84 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 67 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 66 What isn't a vector space?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.