I am undecided whether to legitimise Stack Overflow's latest illegal re-licensing and make everything available under 4.0 as well.
To contribute to some legal clarity on the matter, donate here.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '19 at 10:02
- Stack Overflow 25.6k 25.6k 99 gold badges8282 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 243 Java default constructor
- 197 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 139 How to see dependency tree in sbt?
- 118 Difference between partition key, composite key and clustering key in Cassandra?
- 109 Decimal number regular expression, where digit after decimal is optional
- 90 Is there a way to throw an exception without adding the throws declaration?
- 87 Does the Red Queen's face intentionally evoke Mickey Mouse?
- View more network posts →