I really liked this site and it helped me very much in the past.
But I think it is time to go as the way SE is handled is digusting.
A good summary is found here: https://worldbuilding.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/7722/in-sadness-it-is-time-for-me-to-go?cb=1
Member for 1 year, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 '19 at 11:48
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 431 431 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Politics 291 291 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 273 273 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- German Language 209 209 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 What defines cooking wine?
- 19 How does the UK House of Commons think they can prolong the deadline of Brexit?
- 12 Why do the three boxes appear when the parademon explodes?
- 9 is "keine blasse Ahnung haben" used somewhere
- 7 How many times will this string be printed?
- 7 Generating a bytearray by choosing an exclusive set of parameters
- 7 How to typedef a structure including pointers to itself?
- View more network posts →