Not a Russian troll or whatever.
Climate change is by far the most important problem in the world that we could possibly solve; if we don’t make a significant effort to slow it, no other problem matters. The election in 2020 for president and Senate is going to be the most important one in modern US history.
My flair (follow instructions to use your own):
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11k 11k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9k 9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Politics 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 684 684 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 90 What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- 74 What exactly is a Hadouken?
- 69 What term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- 55 When does The Truman Show take place?
- 54 What is the origin of the "being immortal sucks" trope?
- 50 Why is the T-1000 humanoid?
- View more network posts →