Not a Russian troll or whatever.
Climate change is by far the most important problem in the world that we could possibly solve; if we don’t make a significant effort to slow it, no other problem matters. The election in 2020 for president and Senate is going to be the most important one in modern US history.
My flair (follow instructions to use your own):
Member for 2 years, 4 months
27 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 20:06
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10.9k 10.9k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Politics 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 674 674 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 90 What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- 74 What exactly is a Hadouken?
- 68 What term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- 55 When does The Truman Show take place?
- 53 What is the origin of the "being immortal sucks" trope?
- 50 Why is the T-1000 humanoid?
- View more network posts →