I am primarily an APL application developer, but many of the things I work on need to interface to SQL, mostly SQL-server, and I have also worked in Java and other tools.
Silver Spring, MD
Member for 2 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 2 at 20:39
- Law 55.2k 55.2k 22 gold badges9595 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 22.5k 22.5k 2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Politics 2.4k 2.4k 44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Writing 2.4k 2.4k 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 800 800 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Can I legally make a website about boycotting a certain company?
- 78 Who is frowning in the sentence "Daisy looked at Tom frowning"?
- 76 What do you call a plan that's an alternative plan in case your initial plan fails?
- 75 Landlord wants to switch my lease to a "Land contract" to "get back at the city"
- 68 What is the meaning of “and subject to the jurisdiction thereof” in the 14th amendment?
- 66 'Hard work never hurt anyone' Why not 'hurts'?
- 56 Does someone in the U.S. illegally have the same rights in court as a U.S. citizen?
- View more network posts →