Currently working as a Mechanical Engineer. I studied Fluid Dynamics at Uni, so I know a fair bit about many classical physics topics, particularly Mechanics, Fluids, Structures and Thermo. I've always enjoyed Physics and I'm really glad I found this site. I hope to be able to share some of my knowledge with others and try to expand my own knowledge at the same time.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 20:37
- The Workplace 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 662 662 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Trouble with boss shooting me down and telling me to just accept things the way they are
- 101 How can I know if a 100% working-from-home job is for me?
- 57 How can we see a beam of light?
- 52 What is the logic behind charging tax _in the form of money_ for owning property when the property does not produce money?
- 51 Is it possible to start a PhD at 36 without taking a huge hit financially?
- 43 Question about characteristics and classification of second-order PDEs
- 36 Why can't the Brexit deadlock in the UK parliament be solved with a plurality vote?
- View more network posts →