Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 22 In parliamentary democracy, how do Ministers compensate for their potential lack of relevant experience to run their own ministry?
- 20 How does Germany regularly elect judges onto Federal Constitutional Court despite needing two-thirds majority vote?
- 16 How is judicial independence maintained under the principle of parliamentary sovereignty / supremacy?
- 12 Why don't most elected officials assume office right after the election result is confirmed?
- 10 Is regular Prime Minister's Questions (PMQs) something unique to the Westminister system?
- 9 Why does the government formation process tend to be so fast in Denmark?
- 8 Why is the current Presiding Officer in Scottish Parliament a member of Labour Party, and not the Scottish National Party?
- View more network posts →